Friday, October 28, 2011

My 21st Birthday

It's been awhile seen my birthday celebration. It's actually a week ago but I've been busy with my final examination and now it's over! I am a total free man now. Looking for a temp job right now. Since I am so free, I decided to write a post about my 21st birthday celebration =D

I don't really particular about the 21st birthday, it doesn't mean a lot to me because every birthday in our life are all special! I just want it to be simple and easy and celebrate with my love one. No crowd, No drama, No nothing =D But it turned out every celebration does mean a lot to me!

The day before my birthday, my dear and I went to have a buffet dinner at Rasa Sayang. I would highly recommend everyone to have a try of the buffet because it is really value worth while. Wide selection, many theme at one place (japanese, italian, indian, chinese and alot more i can't rmb.)and the dessert is really to die for! I still regret that I wouldn't able to try every single of them because I am too fulled! Shouldn't miss out the price as they are having promotion on every monday and tuesday, with every adult buffet purchased will receive a free buffet for the second person. The promotion is only available until 20 Dec. Don't miss out!


We were on the way to the destination. It was raining and jam! We took exactly two hours to reach Rasa Sayang Hotel!


These are the food we took that day. It's only a small part XD
(Clockwise from center: various flavor of cakes, marshmallow with chocolate, spaghetti with tomato source, some sushi and big scallops, and ice cream)


On the actual day of my birthday, my mom made me this, the red eggs! It's actually my request to my mom to make this XD. Anyway, the egg doesn't look red in this picture. But I like it =) It's my tradition to have red egg since young.


During that night, we went Delicious at Strait Quay. My girls are so sweet that they had those pretty cake lit up with candles and it surprised me =D I love u guys~I so love the pictures taken by kar and I want to share it over here.






My dear and I. Sorry to verson that you have been cropped out XD


My presents!
I so like them!
Thanks u guys!






Leehom album from Verson, Purse from Kar and Irene, Lipstick from Jun, Ying Hsi, Mich and Nicole, Bag from My dear !
I know these present are costly and I really appreciate that.


Finally, Happy 21st to Myself =)


No comments:

Post a Comment