Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back from Hell

I am back! 2 days 1 night trips from Hell-KL.

Hell is because only the things we did at there are walking and spending and keep walking and keep spending.I spent almost 470 bucks over there just merely for transports, hotel and food. I din't buy a lot at there because i saw almost the same clothes selling at different places. I bought only a shirt from Zara, cheap cardigan from Cotton on and pairs of shoes.

We walked to Pavillion just right after we checked in our stuffs.(We stayed around there so we walked) Unfortunately, there were small rain and we ran as fast as we can because ying hsi just no dare to stay under the rain too long after she read a msg saying that there will be acid rains these few days.

I just wanted to see Nicole buying a Burberry or Gucci as she were carving for one since the starting of the semesters. But she dint bring back any of it but a DKNY purse costed about 500 bucks. She's cool ! (I just a poor girl that couldn't afford and G or B or LV.. XD)

The next day we walked as usual on the way to Times Square, passing Plaza Low Yat and Sungai Wang. We were so depressed that these places were so dull and we could't boot any shopping mood there. We took taxis to Mid-Valley and we had fun! We went to The Robinson too! Jalan sampai kaki pun boleh patah. After that we headed to Sky Park at Subang to fly back to Penang.

Firefly made me feels like i am taking a roller coaster XD

I dint get photos from Nicole yet and will be posting up after i get it!






No comments:

Post a Comment