Sunday, May 2, 2010

Here you are.


Here are the photos of my KL trips.
We went to Pavillion right after our check in and then we look for food inside there.
We found Food Republic at ground floor with all sorts of foods.
We go for this western cuisine and ordered Peperoni Pizza for sharing.
Not a recommended one becoz it's bit 'no taste'.
During the night we took out all our cosmetics and took photo. I now realized that my things are so few at right corner with a shower cap under. (still got 1 kit i dint take out XD)
These are our 战例品 of the 1st day. Not so much compared to 2nd day at Midvalley.

Our dear ying hsi get caught with her aunty look coz she never wear spec and hair band in front of us..haha..


Me with my leopard tee from Zara. I got wear pants one ok! haha

Me and Nic.
The results of the 2nd day XD. We bought 4 pairs of the same shoes from Vincci. You see the DKNY paper bag? The umbrella beside is a gift from DKNY. The umbrella so sui!



No comments:

Post a Comment