Saturday, June 12, 2010

Random

Hi! I am back to my frozen blog again ;D For the past few months i have been doing my college work, hang out with frens, solving some stuff and etc. Bad news is that three ass. are on the date line this friday! Hoping myself is doing smth right now.
I am feeling so depressed over these few weeks. I couldn't merely focus on the lectures. I couldn't have any ideas to do with those ass. and the worst thing is that I am lack of motivation! The reason behind all these trouble is that i am feeling so alone in classes because someone has transfered to other classes. Somehow i am feeling like i am so strange to the environment, the peoples, the texts and the college. I am not good in doing social work. I am not good in talking with people that i don't like. Everything they said just couldn't drive any of my interest and i feels like they are so troublesome. Maybe because i am such a person that follow what everyone said and ended up doing things that i don't like. I don't like spending my time in rushing to the mall within 1 hour break and lated to the class. I don't like people putting their angers out and wants everyone to notice it. I don't want to be as best friends with such a person. I am becoming the person that i am not used to be. I am used to be library girl, on time with every class even lecturer is not teaching.
I wanted to express my depression in a secretly way. I don't like people knowing me so much that could tell what am i thinking except him.
So, if you read this post and you know who are them, please help me to keep it as a little secret between just you and me.

World Peace,
FIFA World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment