Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My work life.

Again. I feels like updating my blog currently. My blog is kinda place for me to release my emotion. Both high or low. But for now, no very high mood. LOL

I finished my diploma last month(August) and started working at Dell company at the moment.
I am a typically office lady now XD But I don't feel like happy ever since i started my work, don't know why:( Maybe because of the work environment and the job itself. I feel so stressed on every moment. Somehow i want to quit from now or discontinue the contract when it ends. I wonder, why am i so weak? why they can do so well for the job but i can't? why i always complain about the job every time the thing cant run smoothly as i wished? I know i cant stop complaining. same to the time i work at Bread History.

Luckily i have my dear to support me. He gave me positive encouragement every time i feels unhappy. Btw he promised to join me after he finished his diploma:) I love him more than i love myself. I need him to be always be my side. Thx for being so positive :)

Something to remind myself:

I am a tough girl. I can do it and I can go thru this !
Work until next year Jan and DONE !
I gonna be a student again!

No comments:

Post a Comment