Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another Sunday Morning.


I am having bad flu now. But i still can go on with my daily routine. Never let sickness beat me now. This is me XD.

I know i blog smth bad about my relationship on previous posts, Please don't treat it seriously.
I have to admit that those posts are written under anger and sadness which doesn't show the whole picture of our relationship.

I still love u always. Please don't let go of me even if i said so.
You know that i am a negative kind of girl. You do.
I really really love you.
You are the sweetiest guy i have ever met.
I am still dying for your love :)
Remember the ring that u made for me.
This is the 3rd ring u have given me .
I kept them in my secret place faithfully.
For the rest of my life.

Regards,

Julie with Sean's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment