Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Terrible Trip

Yes. It was.
People sucks. Place sucks. Service sucks. Food sucks.
Everything was so unplanned. Thanks to my dad.
We went there during such a super peak session without making any booking because i have a very RANDOM kind of dad. He wants everything go under his own plan (no plan actually), pay the minimum, with good services and people work under his mindset.
Oh my gosh.

I was so freaked and tired.
I swear to myself never go to that place with my family again.

Genting is really such a place that practices ABSOLUTE social status loyalty programs.
They pampered the rich guys so well, spoon-feed them and kiss their asses.
They don't even border the existence of poor people.
I think they are trying to get rid of these group of people because they have no rooms for them , food are so expensive and the only entertainment at there for the adults is gambling.

For the rich guys, they can go at any times, rooms are always ready for them no matter what damn session is that. They eats good food for free and always ready beside them.

I hate these peak differences.

Terrible.Terrible.Terrible !

No comments:

Post a Comment