Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcoming year 2011

Another new year approaching.
I still remember when i was little, i used to make silly wishes during count down.
and I won't tell you how silly it was XD

Well, over year 2011, I did lot's of things.
I went KL shopping spree with my girl friends and it was FUN.
I watched FIFA world cup with friends even if i don't quite understand it but it was EXCITING.
We celebrated our 4th year anniversary with a very simple way and i LOVE it :)
Then, i finished my last examination for my diploma.
I started working. How lucky i was to have the chance to work with this BIG company.
It gonna be useful in my future. At least I won't be scared and stress like this time anymore. Maybe. ?

And what it's going to be for the year 2011?
I guess it would peaceful and cheering year :)

I gonna make silly wishes like old time during tonight.
It was my own tradition.

Dear Readers, have a good year 2011 !

Julie.


No comments:

Post a Comment