Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MAC Jeanius Collection


These little thingy really took my breath away.

They are the new collection from MAC Cosmetics,

named: Jeanius

which is obviously jeans inspired.

They actually had a denim print and a button on the eye shadow.

Four different colors.


There're still other products launched under this collection such as lipstick, blusher and eyeliner,

But I think the eye shadow is really special.



They are so adorable , Isn't It !?

I want to have them as a collection too :(


However, I am really a rational kind of person.

I think I wont buy them anyway XD

Because I really don't have the skill to use the colors,

the colors are too unique to mee

and i don't thk it is suitable for Asian skin tone.

The pattern printed on the eye shadow will be wash off once u used it.


So, what's the point to have it?

P/s: It's really a tough time. however. I won't quit. I Never Quit no matter what. Just like what i have been going thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment