Monday, May 30, 2011

It's tough tho.

Ever since my dad was sicked few years ago, my family and i were having a rough time. It's really tough because dad were stopped working, many issues were forced to spread on the table which mainly can be solve financially. One of those issues would be my education. I blame myself a little for this matter because i am the one to choose this way. I chose the way that is difficult, stressful and yet expensive. Just like anybody else, i believe that by applying loans, the last problem will be solved. But practically it's not. I applied my ptptn loan since the very beginning of my semesters and now second semester is approaching. I still cannot find a shadow of that loan. It's really not fair to me. I have done what i ask for and i totally fulfill the conditions (if any.) But then i heard a quote from Ying Hsi : Life is Unfair. It's so ironic. It will become another heavy pressure for my family. FYI, my education fees for only one semester will goes up to 5 digits. I am not bragging but this is really an issue now. I have no ideas at all if the loans is still not coming, how am i going to solve. Somehow i doubted myself why even i am studying, why not i just quit and find a job then. It could just solve everything! But then i was educated and implanted an idea ' the highest your education will be, the highest the pay you will get.' Is it true anyway? Will i really get what i dream for after i been trough all these troubles? It's yet to be proved until i started to work.

I really admire people that always enjoy life, buy any bags they wanted, Gucci, Channel, LV, change or buy without a blink of their eyes. I even wonder if they checked the price when they pay or they even won't look at the price because they are not the one paying. Yes, i do admire this kind of life. The only worry they will get is to think of a way to spend the bottomless money. Hey, if you have any excess, please donate to me for my education!

And i know i will never have chance to experience this kind of life. I have to admit that it will only happen if i work for it. I want to give the best for my parents, i want to have a life that money is just a piece of paper. So, I gonna put my ass on to work for my hardest! XD

Never give up!

p/s: Dear Ptptn officers, please do your duty as fast as possible. It's really very important to us !

No comments:

Post a Comment