Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dah!

I just started my 1 month plus holiday. I wouldn't say it's going to be fun but i hope it won't be boring too. Because it's just the 3rd day and i am running out of entertainments.

Blame to my pessimist genes, i started to feel like i'm a rubbish. completely unproductive. staying home. doing nothing. And my mom couldn't help much but make it worst. She kept telling me xxx's daughter is finishing her study at UK and going to study for higher level such as PhD at US. During her semester break she going to work at bla bla bla. and SO What? I am not interested on how successful she is going to be. She has the freedom to do what she wanted, study what she wanted and go places she wanted just because her family has the money. If my family can support me, i can do this too ! I have to admit that i really dream of one day, i could be called as a Dr. too. Doctor that couldn't cure people but a Doctor in business! How cool is that? Haha. I want to make my parents proud too. But i know i will never make it. I am not as smart as other people. I am just a trash. The only thing that i hope for is that i will find a job after i graduate and work very hard on it.

I really don't want to give a shit to other people's life like bla bla bla's daughter. It made me so stressful. I even feel stress to be at home. Maybe because i don't quite like my family well. I hope somehow someday I can move out and begin my own life.

and I say, screw everything and let's enjoy my life !
Looking forward to our 5th year Anniversary =)

Love ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment