Thursday, July 14, 2011

5 years aren't easy.

It's our 5th year anniversary few days ago. I couldn't believe we actually did it. As usual, we celebrated at place that we won't go usually. Place that costed us a fortune. Place that called Chili's. The food wasn't as delicious as I expected. But I really the dessert that we ordered. It is really to-die-for =)


Here it is. I forgot the name. But it's like some sort of brownie. It may looks a bit small but it's just nice for two person after heavy meal.


A gift from my love one. It is a gel eyeliner from Bobbi Brown. I know it's weird by gifting someone an eyeliner. But it is what i wanted. I really love Bobbi Brown and Mac but I don't have them actually. Now I am =) Thanks my dear.


This is a brown bag that sold at Bobbi Brown. It is for good deeds and so i asked him to buy it too. It's only RM25 and the money they collected will use to plant tree for our Mother Earth.

That's all for our little celebration. More anniversaries to come. Don't worry. Haha.
Until the next FIFA World Cup, it would be our 8th year =)


No comments:

Post a Comment